Wednesday 3 February 2010

Thing 4

Thing 4

I can't register my blog as the web page is too busy. Great start....

I am surprised by how much reservation is being expressed in the blogs I read. I thought more participants would be using more of this stuff regularly. I guess the people who use it a lot don't need to take part in the 23 Things program though. I am also aware that just plainly following instructions is going to make for a thoroughly unfollowable blog, but that the people who have gone off-road come over as a bit strange. Hmm.

Too many windows open - even with several tabs in use! It's getting unwieldy. And I wish the links in the 23 Things blog opened in a new window so you could refer back to the original blog more easily.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    You're registered now - glad to see you taking part!

    I agree it's irritating about the links on the blog not opening in a new tab/window, but I've just looked in all the settings and I can't see an option to change that. However you can force them to open in a new tab/window if you right-click on the link - it will then give you that option.

    ReplyDelete